Sunday, January 18, 2009

Once again, I try to come back

I got my new DSLR last week, a Sony Alpha A200! I'm pretty excited about it. So excited, that I've been taking around 100-200 photos per day. I guess it's good practice, though; the world's top photographers take around 10,000 shots a week! 

Out of the 150 or so pictures I take each day, around half make it to import, and a lot less make it to the "picks" folder. That leaves me with around 5-10 chosen picks a day that I post here as an album. Of those that i've chosen, I can only hope that even one of them catches your attention, or the attention of some other passerby, who just happened to glance at the right time at the right place for his/her attention to be caught.

That is inspiration enough to continue squeezing the shutter the next day.

No comments: